Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Will this help my hair regrow???

i straightened my hair soo much that the top part of my thinned a lot. and its like i barely have any hair on top of my head(not even enough hair to cut bangs) but the rest of my hair is thick. and my hair stylist told me to take biotin so my hair can regrow. do u know how long it takes for hair to regrow? i want to have perfect hair before september cuz i have to go to a wedding.


and what else does make hair regrow? any shampoos??
Will this help my hair regrow???
- stop straightening completely


- air dry hair


- no styling products at all


- just brush hair


- wash hair once a week if you can, every 3 days if you must





can you msg me at


sudheshna_miryala@yahoo.com


becuase i want to start straighening my hair everyday, i dont know that it owuld thin, can you tell me more?

No comments:

Post a Comment